Advanced Search

first balls and rope – then wicked edge action today

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic first balls and rope – then wicked edge action today

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Attachments:
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    dfazulak
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

what kind of protectors are those on the ball joints?  Thanks.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

what kind of protectors are those on the ball joints? Thanks.

rc car ball joint covers……they were talked about here few years back…work good……..come in different sizes

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

what kind of protectors are those on the ball joints? Thanks.

also come in different configurations.

Attachments:
    Pinkfloyd
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 208

Tuffy,

Great idea on magnetic sheets. Would it help to put paper towels over them to lift off and easily dispose of metal shavings then? Think I will have to give them a try.

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

Gee, Tuffy…  Once again we seem to be on parallel universes.  We’ve got the same football-shaped torsos and wear the same khaki pants.  You’ve got two dogs to chase the tennis balls you throw with your “Chuck-It” thrower and I’ve got one dog to chase balls I throw with my two “Chuck-It” throwers.  Kind of another Lincoln/Kennedy thing.

I just wish we had your weather.   Here in Wisconsin, November and March are downright mean if you’ve got arthritis.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Gee, Tuffy… Once again we seem to be on parallel universes. We’ve got the same football-shaped torsos and wear the same khaki pants. You’ve got two dogs to chase the tennis balls you throw with your “Chuck-It” thrower and I’ve got one dog to chase balls I throw with my two “Chuck-It” throwers. Kind of another Lincoln/Kennedy thing. I just wish we had your weather. Here in Wisconsin, November and March are downright mean if you’ve got arthritis.

i’d say

the smaller rope puller is a new rescue we have has for about 1 year, she is a Heinz 57 mutt per the lady who has her twin sister…..major parts are boxer/brittany and then some beagle/golden ret./australian shepherd/and Catahoula – she did a dan report on her sister…..she is really kewl ticket……now in the house we have 3 inside cats…..2 of which we have had for many years and 1 is a wild ferrell cat chris captured from abandoned gas station 4 years ago.  he was really wild for about 2 years, then we started letting him roam free and now he is pretty nice to a degree……

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.