Advanced Search

Feng shui Position sharpener N-S-E or WEST

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    NotVerySharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 56

For best sharpening.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

I’m afraid I don’t understand .

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I think he’s suggesting that (or asking if) to attain great one-ness with the sharpening gods, it is best to orient yourself to the west, or east or whatever.

Some years ago, it was suggested that razor blades would get sharper if you just placed them under a pyramid. Google “razor blade pyramid.”  Perhaps if you put your WE sharpening set-up in a pyramid-shaped structure and then oriented yourself to one or another direction, the knives might sharpen themselves.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Mikedoh
    • Replies: 570

Yoga frog pose

NotVerySharp
    Participant

TC I have to ask, years ago, did you ever build a pyramid and put a razor blade in it? 🙂

<b>Feng Shui</b> (pinyin: <i><span lang=”zh-Latn-pinyin” xml:lang=”zh-Latn-pinyin”>fēng shuǐ</span></i>, <small>pronounced </small><span class=”IPA” title=”Representation in the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA)”>[fɤ́ŋ ʂwèi]</span><small class=”nowrap metadata”> ( listen)</small> <span title=”English pronunciation respelling”><i><b><span class=”smallcaps”>fung</span></b></i></span> <span title=”English pronunciation respelling”><i>shway</i></span>) is a Chinese philosophical system of harmonizing everyone with the surrounding environment. It is closely linked to Taoism. The term <i>feng shui</i> literally translates as “wind-water” in English. This is a cultural shorthand taken from the passage of the now-lost <i>Classic of Burial</i> recorded in Guo Pu‘s commentary:<sup id=”cite_ref-Field_1-0″ class=”reference”>[1]</sup> Feng shui is one of the Five Arts of Chinese Metaphysics, classified as physiognomy (observation of appearances through formulas and calculations). The feng shui practice discusses architecture in metaphoric terms of “invisible forces” that bind the universe, earth, and humanity together, known as <i>qi</i>.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

NotVerySharp, FYI when you copy and paste to the forum it doesn’t always work right. A lot of underlying garble comes with it. From the look of your post I’m assuming that’s what you did.

BTW,Do you sharpen in a room with a red door?

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Replies: 2095

TC I have to ask, years ago, did you ever build a pyramid and put a razor blade in it?  

Oh Lordy no!  I’ll have to remember to use them emoji doodads!  

NotVerySharp
    Participant

No, no red door. But, one door is part of a bookshelf hidden door.  These rest of the doors, the door knob is put on the same side of the hinge, to fool attackers! ! !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.