Advanced Search

Favorite/favored carry knife/knives

This topic contains 48 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Josh 08/12/2014 at 5:02 pm.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Bill
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 20

Spyderco-Endura 4. VG-10, 61 Rockwell, 20dps. Sharp enough to slice a tomato paper thin or push cut a frozen bunker when the wife and I go crabbing at the Jersey shore. Love this knife and only paid $65 for it.

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

Spyderco-Endura 4. VG-10, 61 Rockwell, 20dps. Sharp enough to slice a tomato paper thin or push cut a frozen bunker when the wife and I go crabbing at the Jersey shore. Love this knife and only paid $65 for it.

I like their VG-10. Got a Delica. Like it a lot. A little small, but not too bad as I like 3″ blades for EDC office carry. Got the Endura, quite a big knife for me. Really wish they had something exactly between a Delica and Endura.

Geocyclist
    Participant
    • Topics: 25
    • Replies: 524

For me, for daily office EDC carry I pretty much go with Benchmade Doug Ritter mini griptillian with Keven Wilkins scales. I like the Ritter blade shape, hight flat grind, over the regular mini grip and I definitely prefer Kevin Wilkins scales in Aluminum over the stock BM handles. The Wilkins are flat and much better in pocket. These knives I carry in pocket with no clip.

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1669

For me, for daily office EDC carry I pretty much go with Benchmade Doug Ritter mini griptillian with Keven Wilkins scales. I like the Ritter blade shape, hight flat grind, over the regular mini grip and I definitely prefer Kevin Wilkins scales in Aluminum over the stock BM handles. The Wilkins are flat and much better in pocket. These knives I carry in pocket with no clip.

I agree… that Ritter grip has a great feel and blade shape, esp w/ Wilkins scales!

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.