Advanced Search

Fare Hunting with Jack- ups trk came -gloves/boxes

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening as a Business Fare Hunting with Jack- ups trk came -gloves/boxes

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Jack and I go fare hunting this morning.

As you know, the two fares I am working now will not last to much longer. The east beach fare does have two fares in November and December, but the whole foods fare ends in September.

The city of va beach has had a farmers fare for well over 25 years and the lady who runs it came by east beach week before last and wanted to know if I was interested in joining them. They are open everyday year round.

So I took a spin over there today, about 11 miles from where I live and checked out the site. I was impressed.

We will think on it.

When I returned home from hunting today, the ups man had dropped off my Kevlar gloves and tie boxes I just ordered on Monday from Uline – F a s t – I like it.

See you thur. at the fare. – vid is like 10 mins. pics at the end.

Robert Gilvary
    Participant
    • Topics: 12
    • Replies: 53

Are you going to still put sleeves on the knives?

I was getting gator meat for 7.00 a pound the last time I was in Fl. I see it’s up to near 20.00 a pound at that butcher shop. I’ll see what the gator farm is selling it for soon.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

Are you going to still put sleeves on the knives?

I was getting gator meat for 7.00 a pound the last time I was in Fl. I see it’s up to near 20.00 a pound at that butcher shop. I’ll see what the gator farm is selling it for soon.

probably

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Tuffy that looks like a fantastic location! How is the foot traffic? I wish we had something like that? I was thinking during the video Tuffy sure is the point man. Thank you so much for figuring boxes, sleeves etc.
    All I am doing is falling in right behind you. Thank you!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.