Advanced Search

Excellent customer service

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Excellent customer service

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Alfredo Luna
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 8

A few weeks ago I ordered the 5 and 3.5 micron diamond and balsa strop pack, but when I opened my package yesterday, inside was the 1 and 1.5 diamond strop pack (with leather strops) 🙁

Yesterday afternoon I sent an e-mail to Kyle and early this morning, his answer was in my Inbox. The correct diamond and balsa strop where on their way :woohoo: .

I just wanted to publicly thank Kyle for such a quick response and an excellent customer service.

I’m extremely happy with my Pro-Pack II and the Wicked Edges I am obtaining on my knives (extremely sharp for my standards, I am just a newbie).

Thank you Kyle and all at WE for such a great service and congratulations to Clay on such a great product and company.

AL

Jende Industries
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 342

Excellent customer service at Wicked Edge is the norm, and they often exceed that long before finishing their first cup of coffee in the morning. B)

It also makes using the WEPS all the more enjoyable 😉

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

Email and phone call seem to be the best. Email gives a print copy and make response easier. Phone call brings attention to the concern. They do their best to rectifle the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.