Advanced Search

Does anyone supply Sleeves for their customers??

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpening as a Business Does anyone supply Sleeves for their customers??

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    tuffy braithwaite
    Participant
    • Topics: 184
    • Replies: 360

i just got my 2nd order in today

Attachments:
    Peter Nowlan
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 6

No I don’t do too many traditional Japanese knives, I’m just fascinated by Japanese culture. Japan is the centre of gravity in terms of knife sharpening. A key moment in my sharpening journey came while I was visiting New York City and stumbled into a Japanese knife store. (not Korin). I was fortunate enough to meet an old man has been sharpening knives since he was 15 and my respect for the art of sharpening took a giant leap that day.

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

No I don’t do too many traditional Japanese knives, I’m just fascinated by Japanese culture. Japan is the centre of gravity in terms of knife sharpening. A key moment in my sharpening journey came while I was visiting New York City and stumbled into a Japanese knife store. (not Korin). I was fortunate enough to meet an old man has been sharpening knives since he was 15 and my respect for the art of sharpening took a giant leap that day.

sounds like a nice trip to me.

several years ago, my son was in NY and stumbpled into Korin’s and he bought me two nice high grit water stones from there…..when i used them back then.

i keep a copy of their brochue on my WE table at the fares – people are facinated (the ones that look at it)

see you – thanks

tuffy braithwaite
    Participant

Some very nice stuff inside.

Attachments:
    Bill
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 20

I make mine from heavy stock paper and tape

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.