Advanced Search

Do you live in Potter County PA

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic Do you live in Potter County PA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    airscapes
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 367

Was not sure where to post this..

Sharpening some knives for my cousin who lives about 6 hours from me.  Just wondering if anyone lives near Coudersport PA who could provide touch-up service when needed?   I fear she will take the knives to a steel rather than mail them back to me..

Thanks!

MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Maybe send the knives back to your cousins with a pre-addressed, (to you), prepaid return envelope.  Then they have no excuse.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

airscapes
    Participant
    • Topics: 18
    • Replies: 367

Yeah, probably a good idea!  I sent her pics of the missing chunks and she said.. “I guess I didn’t do a good job with my stone” .. No idea what that means.. and not sure I want to.. He dad used to sharpen with old style stones so I guess she was trying to do the same maybe..

I would venture a guess there are WE owners in Potter as it is rural and a place where folks hunt and fish.. Just not a lot of  internet and cell coverage so maybe not on this board

Might as well plug a really cool place in Potter County https://cherryspringsstatepark.com/

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by airscapes.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by airscapes.
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Maybe send this for a gift

They shouldn’t tear up the knives too bad using it for touch ups.  If used properly and sparingly.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.