Advanced Search

Digital Angle Gauge

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements Digital Angle Gauge

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

We’ve just added digital angle gauges to our line-up. These are produced by iGaging under the brand Accuremote. They are essentially the same as the Angle Cube from iGaging with one added feature: Angle Tilt Rate Calculation. Here are some pictures:

Here is the link: Digital Angle Gauge

Attachments:

-Clay

Joyal Taylor
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 52

Maybe I’m the only one who doesn’t know about “Angle Tilt Rate Calculation”. What exactly is it and what does it do to add to the regular Angle Cube in relation to the WEPS?

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Maybe I’m the only one who doesn’t know about “Angle Tilt Rate Calculation”.

Thanks, Joyal. I thought it was just my English and I’d consulted a dictionary already. 😆

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

The description cracked me up some too. The instructions refer to “Angle Tilt Rate Calculation” as the tangent measurement. I haven’t figured out yet how it’s useful… 🙂

Here is the line referencing it in the instructions:

To read Tilt rate % (Tangent), push the Tilt% button, “%” will be appeared on the upper right corner; to return to normal measuring, press the Tilt% button again

-Clay

don griffith
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 51

Not really relevent for sharpening, but if you were constructing something or grading your yard, you might want to know the slope of the ground so the rain water runoff didn’t end up at your back door. Some parameter might tell you the desired grade or slope, like when building a roof, instead of the angle.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.