Advanced Search

Customer Service

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Customer Service

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

I find my self yet again overwhelmingly pleased with the high quality of service that Clay and the rest of the team provide. I should be receiving a brand new vice here in a couple of days from a new batch so there is no even having to guess if there will be any quality issues with the new one. Also I asked Bob while I had him on the line about the “play” in the guide rods, he told me that if I send my guide rods in Clay has come up with a modification to take all the play out! Now that’s exciting stuff! The versatility of this device and the strive from them to keep improving it as they see fit is what brought me to want to purchase this system, and it’s what is keeping wanting to promote it to everyone I know.
    So to Clay, Bob, Kay and the rest of the staff I say THANK YOU AND JOB WELL DONE!:cheer:

Rob
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 14

Could you please tell me what is the best way to send this in for modifications. Do I need to call or email or something else. Thanks for posting this.

Rob7

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

Give them a call at the toll free number or e=mail for instructions Rob!

All the best
    Leo

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

I would like to add that the unpaid customer service :unsure: at this forum (Leo, Tom and others) is also very helpful. Thanks, guys!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

P Stewart
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

I have to agree with the above posts. Wicked Edge’s customer service is phenomenal. I called an spoke with Bob yesterday about a bent-vise issue. No only was he super friendly, but he actually sent me a replacement yesterday. I cannot say enough about the importance of customer service these days, especially with so many off-shore call centers.

Scott Babineaux
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 80

I’ve wrapped the swing arms in a single wrap of blue painters tape and that has taken almost all the play out of the arm/handles. Can Clay post his mod on the swing arm pivot? That’s the next thing I’m looking at to tighten up.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

I’ve wrapped the swing arms in a single wrap of blue painters tape and that has taken almost all the play out of the arm/handles. Can Clay post his mod on the swing arm pivot? That’s the next thing I’m looking at to tighten up.

Hi Babo,

Doesn’t this hamper the movement of the stones on the swing arms? Obviously you thicken them a bit (but that was your purpose), but painters tape is also not as smooth as steel.

Mark

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Scott Babineaux
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 80

It takes a bit more force to move them along the arms but very little and I’m seeing it get smoother the longer I use it.

Ziggy
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 177

Clay, care to share the fix for the wiggle?
    Is it something we can do at home?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.