Advanced Search

Chisel Attachment

Recent Forums Main Forum Product Announcements Chisel Attachment

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Very cool! I wish I had the funds to get more WEPS stuff and attachments like this, but I’ve got enough going on with the shop as it is 🙂 I’m definitely looking forward to the scissors and serrated blade stuff in the future, I think those will take precedence for me over the chisel attachment initially… but I plan to get all of them someday!

Being a new guy I have heard about these attachments?:whistle: But I have been wondering are they a rumor?:unsure: Are we really going to see a scissor and a serrated blade “gizmo”? I have to join in with ApexGS and say I would LOVE to have them for the WEPS!! :woohoo: :silly: 😆

cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

Being a new guy I have heard about these attachments?:whistle: But I have been wondering are they a rumor?:unsure: Are we really going to see a scissor and a serrated blade “gizmo”? I have to join in with ApexGS and say I would LOVE to have them for the WEPS!! :woohoo: :silly: 😆

They’re coming… I’ve seen the prototype… at least of the serrated attachment.

Not a rumor! :cheer: :cheer:

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

They’re coming… I’ve seen the prototype… at least of the serrated attachment.

Not a rumor! :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

WOW!!! That is great!!! I REALLY want the serrated attachment!! I would love that like yesterday!! :woohoo: :silly: 😛

Kent
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 26

Do you have to remove the chisel to remove the bur? Or can a stone fit underneath?

Bob
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 2

3.5″ is plenty wide. 🙂

Benoît Membré
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 22

Very good looking. Nice job Clay!

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Good question! We should have the lower angle device in about 3 weeks and the S.W.A.T. jig in about 4.

Party time! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Fred Hermann
    Participant
    • Topics: 30
    • Replies: 188

So based on projections…these are due any day now?
    Sorry, kind of excited to see the new add ons

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.