Advanced Search

Case for Wicked Edge

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Case for Wicked Edge

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author
    Richard Green
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 23

Are you using Internet Explorer? Apparently there’s a bug of some sort that prevents you from seeing the “Insert” button. You can either switch browsers, or use the “Compatibility Mode” in IE, and it should work.

Actually, I’m using Chrome. When composing the message, I hit Add File, select the file, and then I see the Insert button. But when I click it, the file isn’t uploaded — just the fakepath URL is inserted in the text. When I then Submit, the photo is uploaded and appears at the bottom of the page with a paper clip icon. When I then go into Edit mode, I can use the Insert button that appears next to the attached photos to get the correct URL in the text (or, I can just edit the fakepath URL so that it specifies only the file name — presumably, that’s because the file was uploaded when I hit Submit.

I’ll try it with IE sometime. I’ve been finding more and more Chrome incompatibilities lately.

Rene Lafontaine
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 10

My case system for my Weps! unfortunaly I was’nt able to find a box high enough to put my system mounted in it! but… 1 minutes and it done to put together again

have a good day folks!

DARRELL ALLEN
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 113

LOL………….love the ” y’all,( I’m from Georgia ) comment Joshua, haha. 🙂

I’m also from Georgia ( Loganville )……..what about you ?

Jed Bowen
    Participant
    • Topics: 8
    • Replies: 57

I am up in Jasper, Ga here. I am a transplant from California but been in the south since 1994.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.