Advanced Search

Can’t identify the pastes

Recent Forums Main Forum Stropping Can’t identify the pastes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    John Batinovich
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 27

Hi all,

I just received my Pro Pack 1 yesterday and I’ve gotten my first knife to the stropping phase. My problem is that I tossed the bag the 5 & 3.5 micron pastes came in before noting which is which. I have the yellow and green pastes. I believe the green is the finer, but I’m not sure. Can someone help?

Thanks! :cheer:

Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Hi all,

I just received my Pro Pack 1 yesterday and I’ve gotten my first knife to the stropping phase. My problem is that I tossed the bag the 5 & 3.5 micron pastes came in before noting which is which. I have the yellow and green pastes. I believe the green is the finer, but I’m not sure. Can someone help?

Green 3.5
    yellow 5
    Good luck, Eamon

John Batinovich
    Participant

Thanks Eamon!

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hi all,

Are there not little stickers on the tubes themselves? If not, I’d love to know about it so that we don’t send any more out without them.

-Clay

John Batinovich
    Participant

Hi all,

Are there not little stickers on the tubes themselves? If not, I’d love to know about it so that we don’t send any more out without them.[/quote]
    Fer cryin’ out loud. Clay, the stickers are there. It wasn’t until I pulled out my loupe that I could read the type. Thanks for following up and sorry about that.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.