Advanced Search

Bezel database

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Bezel database

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Bill K
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 14

Hi

thought it might be helpful to have a sticky topic in the sharpening section or a link on your site to a list of knives by manufacturer and model number with the recommend bezel WE customers are using to sharpen their knives.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Thank you for the suggestion, we’re working on something just like that – a full knife wiki with make, model, Wicked Edge settings etc… The web guy is still trying to get the exact format worked out. As soon as it’s ready, I’ll post the link and we can all start adding to it.

Hi

thought it might be helpful to have a sticky topic in the sharpening section or a link on your site to a list of knives by manufacturer and model number with the recommend bezel WE customers are using to sharpen their knives.

-Clay

Tony Pettersen
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 29

much needed, i did a search for this before i had a go at my fallkniven`s. well i got impatient and the H1 3g and Idun got sharpened from what i figured out to be good..
    the girlfriends F1 is in line but it still has the original edge so she will have to wear that out some more before it is mounted 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.