Advanced Search

Anyone selling a secondhand sharpener?

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Buy Anyone selling a secondhand sharpener?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Abby
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

Hello,

I am reaching out as I´d like to buy a Wicked Edge sharpener, but am looking to buy secondhand or slightly used instead of brand-new.  Ideally one of the more basic ones, however, I´d like a base attached, if possible.  Please let me know if you´d be willing to part with it.  I checked eBay without much luck, and asked to join the facebook group (pending).  It would be for shipping to Michigan.

Thanks,

Abby

Shaun
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3

I may be  inclined to part with mine only because I’m not working right now. And could really use the money. I’ve got $1350 wrapped up in it. It is a we130 it comes with the low angle adapter, granite base, diamond stones 50/80 100/200 400/600/ 800/1000 2200/3000 ceramic 1200/1600 and blank platens plus lapping films. Also the 15″guide rods. If your interested please give me a call.I’m currently in Cincinnati Ohio. My number is (937)658-0588 my name is Shaun. I’ll send pics if you are interested.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.