Advanced Search

any idea on shipping speeds to kansas

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat any idea on shipping speeds to kansas

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mitch roberson
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 5

I ordered a WEPS And received an email saying order complete but have no idea how it was shipped. or when it will get here. the website said ground. The order was completed last Monday.

I have sent several messages to them through the website asking but nothing back so far.

thanks

David Mullen
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3

I have found the folks at Wicked Edge to be very responsive. Their website noted that they were going through some tech upgrades, which may explain their lack of responsiveness over the last few days. You may wish to try calling them directly at 877.528.4778.

mitch roberson
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 5

OK so I just got off the phone with Kyle (I believe that is right). apparently they are changing some things around. And they are waiting on product from the manufacture. Because of back end system change my order was marked complete because of moving to a new system. And it is really on back order. If the website had said that I would have just ordered the Gen3

Kyle took good care of me and explained the situation well so I appreciate that. but web site seems to indicate only gen 3 on back log not other devices. When I explained my situation he changed my order to the gen 3. with out a question he was quick to jump in and make the change.

It did take 4 emails and 2 phone calls to get a response so a little disappointed in that after all the stuff I have seen about customer service from wicked edge being so good. However I also know that the website was having upgrades and now know other systems were being updated during that time as well. So I am willing to call this an anomaly for now. And Kyle really did do a good job of taking care of me once I was able to talk to someone. So it looks like I have to wait till mid august to be a wicked edge owner. makes me sad I have leather stops I bought on amazon but no wicked edge.

So from my perspective Once I was able to talk to someone customer service was great. Just more disappointed that I have to wait till August. I have watched almost every you tube video on wicked edge so now I have to be patient which I am not good at.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.