Advanced Search

Angle cube, which one?

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance Angle cube, which one?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brewbear
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 168

Hi all,

I started out with a Wixey cube but soon-ish moved on to a iGauge cube. While the iGauge is better, the waiting time for it to settle down is driving me nuts. I started shopping around for a DXL360S, hoping Santa will bring me one. I soon came to realize that just about everyone and their cousins is selling a DXL with various prices and various reviews. Theoretically, a DXL360S should be the same regardless of the seller but I am aware there are cloned and refurbished items out there so I’m turning to you all for a recommended seller/item number or hopefully a link.

Thank you.

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

I know this brand but it appears to be the most expensive.  I really believe all the red DXL360s are the same in the $70 range.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Brewbear
    Participant

Long live Amazon Prime!…So I just received the new DXL360S, but does anyone here know where I can find a user’s manual in proper english rather than google translate english/chinlish I received?

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

There is a downloadable instruction manual I found by Google searching DXL360S.  I’m pretty sure it’s exactly what you have, but maybe check it out.  I remember I searched for a YouTube video once before and there wasn’t one on calibrating it.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Brewbear
    Participant

Thank you Marc, the “manual” I received is for V3….but the one you linked to is a bit better english, google was having a good day?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.