Advanced Search

Abrasives in Micron Scale

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Abrasives in Micron Scale

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Ziggy
    Participant
    • Topics: 11
    • Replies: 177

Would you mind posting this question in a new thread? I’d rather keep this one more focused, yet I also want to see if I can help you track down a product to try.

No Worries, sorry for hijack.

Mr.Wizard
    Participant
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 189

The chart has been updated to v0.91. As always please see the README for a list of changes.

Mr.Wizard
    Participant

The chart has been updated to v0.92. As always please see the README for a list of changes.

Mr.Wizard
    Participant

The chart has been updated to revision 8.  Please see README.txt for an extensive list of changes.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mr.Wizard
    Participant

The chart has been updated to revision 9.  This is a particularly large revision and I welcome comments.  Significantly I identified and corrected the error of listing “CAMI” and “ANSI” separately.  As always please see README.txt for details.  (You may need to to a hard refresh, Shift+F5, to see the change.)

My ISP is changing hands and I have been told to expect spotty service until April.  If you get a “403 Forbidden” on the the main directory or any of the files please try a hard refresh, several times if necessary; it is a transient error.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by Mr.Wizard.
    4 users thanked author for this post.
    Mr.Wizard
    Participant

The chart has been updated to revision 10.  I would appreciate feedback on the background style change.  ISP problems persist; please try a hard reload (Shift+F5) if you get a 403 Forbidden error.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mr.Wizard
    Participant

The chart has been updated to revision 12.  Try a hard reload (Shift+F5) if you see an older edition.

Mr.Wizard
    Participant

The chart has been updated to revision 14.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.