Advanced Search

A new section with some simple rules

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade A new section with some simple rules

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hi everyone,

The idea for this section came from razoredgeknives’ suggestion as a place in our community WTS/WTB/WTT and to do some pass around. The ground rules are very simple:

• Please be respectful and courteous at all times.
    • Please limit sharpener specific supply trades to Wicked Edge supplies only.
    • Feel free to buy/sell/trade general sharpening equipment like microscopes.
    • Any sales or trades conducted are between the individual parties only and Wicked Edge assumes no responsibility for those transactions.
    • Conflict resolution between trading/selling parties must be kept private.

Please add suggestions to improve this section.

-Clay

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

This is great! Thanks Clay!

wickededge
    Keymaster

You’re welcome, thank you for the suggestion!

-Clay

wickededge
    Keymaster

Quick update to the rules of the WTB/WTS/WTT section:

This section of the forum is for individual sales and trades only, not commercial ventures.

-Clay

Tom Whittington
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 159

Would OCCASIONAL used knife sales be okay if I happen to also be a shop owner? I’m not talking advertising or listing stuff often, but if I come across something interesting once in a while would that be alright to post? I’m talking once a month or something like that, I know the last thing you want is the commercial guys turning the forum into a for sale classified. If not that’s fine as well, knife stuff isn’t a big portion of my business but I figured I’d ask to clarify for others who might be wondering.

wickededge
    Keymaster

Hey Tom,

That would be fine. I want the community to be friendly and for people to be able to share here, just no true commercial enterprises.

Would OCCASIONAL used knife sales be okay if I happen to also be a shop owner? I’m not talking advertising or listing stuff often, but if I come across something interesting once in a while would that be alright to post? I’m talking once a month or something like that, I know the last thing you want is the commercial guys turning the forum into a for sale classified. If not that’s fine as well, knife stuff isn’t a big portion of my business but I figured I’d ask to clarify for others who might be wondering.

-Clay

Tom Whittington
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 159

Good to hear, I’m sure the folks like myself that frequent here will keep it reasonable. I’ve seen some gun forums which are extremely militant about that and will ban you at the drop of a hat for posting even a personal listing if they know you’re a smith/dealer. Better safe than sorry 🙂

Chris
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 351

Now if only I can find a buyer for my old WEPS arms. 😉

Dennis Gocong
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 93

Yep, I’ll be in the same boat as soon as I put in my order for the PPII arms myself! Ha, ha…..hey, at least they’ll make good backup rods in case something happens to the new rods.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.