Advanced Search

A new axe

Recent Forums Main Forum Off Topic A new axe

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eamon Mc Gowan
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 513

Some guy has gone and reinvented the ax. This is pretty cool and I thought some of us crazy sharp edge people might get a kick out of this one?

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570

Interesting design. Would be fun to try it out. I split my wood by hand and am pretty decent at it given my preferred maul and axe. Doubt that I’ll ever be able to see if the new design would be any advantage to me as it costs$267.00 . Would like to give it a couple of swings though.

Thanks for sharing

Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Eamon do you have a link or a name for it ?

Leo Nav

Mikedoh
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 570
    Leo Barr
    Participant
    • Topics: 26
    • Replies: 812

Both the videos and the idea are phenomenal I think the price is very good for something that saves that much time and the price compares very well with good quality axes . Best Made for instance seem to sell high quality axes all of which are more expensive than this axe. Considering a fair amount of R’n D went into this product the price is excellent .
    If I had a wood burning stove or fire I would consider this Levaraxe .
    It would be interesting to have a go at wielding it .

Leo Nav

Robert Nash
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 164

Hey Eamon – just ran into this on Facebook the other day. Really a cool design – thanks for putting it up here. Trying to figure out how to justify the expenditure so I can dull it and then make it sharp again 😆

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.