Advanced Search

A Man with a Plan?

Recent Forums Main Forum Getting Started A Man with a Plan?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Slaughtercult
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

Hey everybody,

So, I’m new, I’m not great at introductions, so skip that (one hint, perhaps in prepare: Germany, not USA domestic).

I read some stuff here, saw some  stuff on Youtube, so yes, i want a wicked edge sharpener, after some more stuff here and matching that with my requirements (kitchen knifes) i opted for a WE 130 with additional AAG, 800/1000 and granite Base.

That should suit me well for home and nearby neighbors and friends as knives are easily carried instead of the sharpener.

So, this seems to be my Plan, below my selfset  Budget (1000 €), good enough for the kitchen. Mirror is something to be determined for the axes, but that needs other work.

What i had before: a cheap knockoff of the edge pro stuff, but this does not feel good in handling, but what i loved, was portability.

So I wonder if i can have a possibility to get an WE GO (Deluxe) WITHOUT THE STONES.

This would be great, as i have stones with my WE 130, just want to have a smaller package for the “Not at home” use…

Greetings

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hello and welcome! You can get the GO without stones, just email us at support@wickededgeusa.com and we can get you set up.

-Clay

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.