Advanced Search

Wicked Edge Gen 3 2017 backordered

Recent Forums Main Forum Wicked Edge Gen 3 2017 backordered

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Snecx
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 56

Any idea when it will be available? I placed my order on June 10th. Really can’t wait to get it really.

Anarchy84
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 61

I’m with you. I have a Gen 3 on order as well. The anticipation consumes me!

Slygrin
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

I just got mine yesterday. Ordered on 6/20. I called it in and ordered it without any stones, I already have what it normally comes with. Definitely worth the wait. Very nice upgrade from my WE100. Did a quick sharpen on a new ZT, worked great. Only complaint, it has some more spots in the case for stones. I’m going to have to buy some more…

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Kyle Kaplan
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 6
    • Replies: 27

Hey guys, the next batch of Gen 3s will be ready early next week. It will take us a day or two to complete the quality control process, but you can expect a shipping notice by Thursday or Friday of next week.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Anarchy84
    Participant

Hey guys, the next batch of Gen 3s will be ready early next week. It will take us a day or two to complete the quality control process, but you can expect a shipping notice by Thursday or Friday of next week.

Awesome. Thanks Kyle!

Snecx
    Participant

Looks like I actually ordered it on June 6th and not 10th. Guess what, it was shipped out without notification! I got a call from the customs and I picked it up today. Talk about coincidence! Just got home, I will unbox it later.

MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

Snecx, hope its everything you were hoping for

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Anarchy84
    Participant

Looks like I actually ordered it on June 6th and not 10th. Guess what, it was shipped out without notification! I got a call from the customs and I picked it up today. Talk about coincidence! Just got home, I will unbox it later.

Nice!

Snecx
    Participant

Snecx, hope its everything you were hoping for

Initial impression, everything is so much improved, the rods are so much tighter with way less play! Pretty amazing really, I think I’m gonna love this a lot.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Snecx
    Participant

Just a quick question, there is one cavity in the case foam that I can’t quite figure out what it is for. It’s the hole right next to the cavity for the paddles. Any idea? Clay?

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Just a quick question, there is one cavity in the case foam that I can’t quite figure out what it is for. It’s the hole right next to the cavity for the paddles. Any idea? Clay?

If you mean the large, square cavity, that’s for an optional Angle Cube.

-Clay

Anarchy84
    Participant

Awesome. I was hoping the case would have a slot for my cube.

Snecx
    Participant

Thanks Clay! That I figured out and it fits the angle cube box I have perfectly!

What I meant is the small hole, which I realized has 3 slotted “cavity”. I included a screenshot this time.

Attachments:
    Anarchy84
    Participant

I’ve read that some people like to wrap masking tape around a credit card, so they don’t have to bring a big roll with them when they’re on the go. Perhaps those slots are meant for this?

Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

In my case these slots came loaded with three differently sized hex wrenches that fit the the various screws on the gen. 3 pro.

4 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.