Advanced Search

WEPS Chosera Stone Progression

Recent Forums Main Forum Knife Photos WEPS Chosera Stone Progression

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

That sounds awesome, I can’t wait to see the stones. I really like the idea of stones up that fine, and a lot less strops.

Any idea if I was gonna refresh the wickededgeusa.com website looking for them what might be a good week to mark on my calendar? :whistle: 😉

My new Richmond Remedy is sitting at home right now with a factory edge. I can’t wait to see it and put it on the wicked edge. It might be number 2 in line though as I also got an S30V Spyderco Military delivered today also. It was a good day for my mailbox.

I need to talk to Ken and see what his lead time is for the Shaptons. Mark at CKTG has some in stock I think. We’re short on handles until Monday anyway. Have you tried the Remedy yet?

-Clay

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Excellent results once again Clay. You do such meticulous work and at the same time are informative and clear. I wish I had had you on my teaching staff back when I was in the education business.
    Will you continue with the PXL folder and the Choseras tomorrow?
    Thanks very much Clay!

Warm regards
    Leo

With luck I’ll get after the PXL tomorrow. I’ve got a tight schedule leading into the weekend – heading to the ranch tomorrow and hauling a bunch of equipment to prep for the hunts. 🙂

-Clay

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

To the ranch eh!! Sigh! Would that I still could get about like most humans can!! LOL! Drive carefully mate!
    Looking forward to the beautiful PXL with the Choseras.

Excellent results once again Clay. You do such meticulous work and at the same time are informative and clear. I wish I had had you on my teaching staff back when I was in the education business.
    Will you continue with the PXL folder and the Choseras tomorrow?
    Thanks very much Clay!

Warm regards
    Leo

With luck I’ll get after the PXL tomorrow. I’ve got a tight schedule leading into the weekend – heading to the ranch tomorrow and hauling a bunch of equipment to prep for the hunts. :)[/quote]

Dave Schur
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 39

Have you tried the Remedy yet?

No, it came while I was at work today, so it’ll be there when I get home. I actually had an Addict, which I learned of via your video and I never had a chance to sharpen or even use it. When I saw the first Remedy shots, handle and steel, I realized I wanted it instead, and Mark was gracious enough to help me swap the Addict towards the Remedy as it was still new, which I thought was incredibly cool of him, as otherwise I was going to try to sell it.

I’ll let you know how sharpening it goes, I was surprised to see from the video how far forward you clamped and it looks like the wicked edge paddles will reach the whole thing without the need to reclamp.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.