Advanced Search

Well I'll be…

Recent Forums Main Forum Getting Started Well I'll be…

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    NotVerySharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 33
    • Replies: 56

Lets see, they offer two products gloves and guards for the litigious folks in the crowd.  Of which they will probably never recoup their $ off of developing.  So order the gloves and guards. Solves one problem.  Problem #2, I think he’s at a knife or trade show.     On the other hand, I found my rods and stones to have a little lash in them.  Besides that, I would say, you are getting your moneys worth when you buy the WEP 3.   This from an individual who has designed products for years, and have had the public complain about everything from “My product is 15 feet in the air” to you name it. I give the WEP a thumbs up.

Amoo
    Participant
    • Topics: 2
    • Replies: 18

Welp was finally able to get a hold of somebody at WE today.  Dude named Red.  Turns out Kyle completely dropped the ball.  Turns out he never even put my information in their system, let alone “personally pick out arms that work” and get them out to me….

Maybe I’ll have arms that work by the end of the week….

ME WE experience so far, arms that bind and a CS rep completely forgets to send me out new ones…..

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Welp was finally able to get a hold of somebody at WE today. Dude named Red. Turns out Kyle completely dropped the ball. Turns out he never even put my information in their system, let alone “personally pick out arms that work” and get them out to me…. Maybe I’ll have arms that work by the end of the week…. ME WE experience so far, arms that bind and a CS rep completely forgets to send me out new ones…..

@amoo – Most of us are back from Shot Show now. I’ll follow up with Red this morning to be sure your new arms have been sent. Please let me know if you need anything else. You can email me directly: clay@wickededgeusa.com.

-Clay

Amoo
    Participant

Welp was finally able to get a hold of somebody at WE today. Dude named Red. Turns out Kyle completely dropped the ball. Turns out he never even put my information in their system, let alone “personally pick out arms that work” and get them out to me…. Maybe I’ll have arms that work by the end of the week…. ME WE experience so far, arms that bind and a CS rep completely forgets to send me out new ones…..

@amoo – Most of us are back from Shot Show now. I’ll follow up with Red this morning to be sure your new arms have been sent. Please let me know if you need anything else. You can email me directly: clay@wickededgeusa.com.

Thanks Clay.  I know this review comes off extremely negative, but I promise you I am very happy with my WE pending the resolution of these issues.  I was honestly extremely shocked by the binding collars as I didn’t find that in any other review I had seen on the original arms, but hadn’t seen any reviews of the updated Gen 1 arms, so assumed (incorrectly apparently) that this was an issue caused by WE’s modifications to the original arms.

I was even more shocked when I flat out never got my replacement arms.  Everything I have heard about WE is kind of like what I hear about Benchmade, just flat out amazing CS.  I was really happy with how Kyle handled everything up front, but was then kind of floored when I never got my arms.  Mistakes happen, especially at busy times of the year, as a business owner myself I understand this all too well.

Overall I still believe this is going to be a great product for me and am extremely excited to have it working correctly, but until then I’m just trying to be as honest in my review as possible.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Thanks Clay. I know this review comes off extremely negative, but I promise you I am very happy with my WE pending the resolution of these issues. I was honestly extremely shocked by the binding collars as I didn’t find that in any other review I had seen on the original arms, but hadn’t seen any reviews of the updated Gen 1 arms, so assumed (incorrectly apparently) that this was an issue caused by WE’s modifications to the original arms. I was even more shocked when I flat out never got my replacement arms. Everything I have heard about WE is kind of like what I hear about Benchmade, just flat out amazing CS. I was really happy with how Kyle handled everything up front, but was then kind of floored when I never got my arms. Mistakes happen, especially at busy times of the year, as a business owner myself I understand this all too well. Overall I still believe this is going to be a great product for me and am extremely excited to have it working correctly, but until then I’m just trying to be as honest in my review as possible.

Amoo,

I don’t mind critical feedback, especially when it’s constructive. We’d never grow if we didn’t get a regular dose of reality from our customers. I’m sorry we dropped the ball for you. I spoke with Red yesterday and he assured me the new arms were going out right away. Please let me know how the new arms work out for you and also if you need anything else.

–Clay

-Clay

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Amoo
    Participant

Hey guess what came in the mail today?  If you said a blurple PM2 you would be correct, but I also received my new WE arms.  Looks like there is a reason Blake wrote a song about Old Red, reliable fella that one.  Guess what else, no more binding.  Of coarse I had to test it out so I grabbed a BK-17 and re-profiled it to a 21 dps hair shaving WE.  Guess what, no bloody finger and I can actually bicycle my arms now.  Great now that product works as it should, which means now I can actually do a proper review.

Clay thanks for taking the time to make sure this gets taken care of, and please thank Red for me for getting these arms out to me quickly.  I’ll post a link in this thread with a link to the review once I finish it up.

Amoo
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.