Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    Anarchy84
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 61

I recently purchased a stone rack from Marc and I’ve got to say it’s pretty great. I coupled it with a deep Sterilite storage container as seen in the photos below. This is a perfect solution for avoiding cross-contamination on my strops, and for keeping dust off the stones / leather.

Thanks again, Marc!

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MarcH
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2733

I just mailed out four more small base racks, (5-1/2″ X 8″) with 16 wood pegs to Forum regular sksharp.  He wanted to take the modular storage route.  He has his stone collection compartmentalized in five multiple small racks.  His small size sharpening station, as he described it, has narrow shelves above it so he lacks the space to place one large rack.  He’ll take the rack with the stone progression he’s using at the time, down from the shelf.  Then as he moves on he’ll swap it out for the next rack holding the stones he needs next.  This is his most efficient way to work with his small sharpening area. He says this will also help prevent cross contamination by segregating the stones by types.

Thank you sksharp.

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

I recently received some stone racks from MarcH and they are great. They look good and are a great organizing tool, a real space saver and keep the stones secure and easily accessible. Great job MarcH and thank you.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Very nice again, Marc! I enjoy my one a lot.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Bigdaddydug
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 6

Hi MarcH

I saw your racks and would like to order a med.size one with wood dowels could you please send me the info on how to order and pay

Thanks

Bigdaddydug

MarcH

Bigdaddydug, thanks for your interest.  I’ll send you a PM

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

MarcH

Hi MarcH I saw your racks and would like to order a med.size one with wood dowels could you please send me the info on how to order and pay Thanks Bigdaddydug

Here’s “Bigdaddydug’s” all wood large base rack that holds 42 stone paddles in 6 rows of 7 pegs.

Lg-all-wood-6-X-7
    Lg-all-wood-42-pegs

The pegs are spaced to accommodate a mix of any type of WE Paddle.  This will be off in the mail as soon as the hand rubbed oil finish dries.

Thanks, “Bigdaddydug”

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    sksharp
    Participant

Beautiful workmanship MarcH.

Bigdaddydug
    Participant

Hi Marc

Just saw the photos of the rack looks really great what a beautiful job you did in such a short time can’t wait to store all my stones and strops.almost to nice to use if anyone is on the fence you won’t be able to get this quality and custom design that Marc provides,he also design draws under the racks if you so desire awesome job Marc

Thanks Marc

sksharp
    Participant

Was wondering how your rack was working out for you bigdaddydug?

Bigdaddydug
    Participant

Hi sksharp

Thanks for asking about the rack MarcH made for me,he was so nice to deal with,he asked all the right questions gave me different options,and the rack came out perfect all my stones fit great,there was enough room for more , and the rack fit just right in this plastic container at home Depot I just turn it upside down and cover the rack like a cake then put my base on top and all is good no contamination or dirt.MarcH did such great job can’t thank him enough BEAUTIFUL RACK CUSTOM WORK AND QUALITY PRODUCT  THANKS MARC.

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Great you’re still making these Marc. They are of these highest quality and I think you are making a lot of people happy. Also because you ask a very reasonable price.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

sksharp
    Participant

I know that the racks are a labor of love for MarcH and will benefit anyone with a WE sharpener of any type.

MarcH

XXL Rack for the “Wickedly Obsessed”    This is the latest and biggest rack layout to date.  The base is actual a little smaller than others I’ve made.  I was able to tighten up the stone layout to hold accommodate more stones in a smaller footprint and still have enough space, between them, to allow for all thickness variety stones. The rack has three slide out plastic drawers for sharpening accessories.  Great to get rid of clutter on your sharpening bench and still keep the needed tools handy.

72-stones-with-3-drawers
    I do have more of this style rack base on hand that can be used for this layout (72 paddles, 36 pairs) or other layouts more to your liking.  The racks are custom made to your needs.

Here is this XXL rack loaded for sharpening use:

loaded-rack-72-stones-3-drawers
    Please send me a PM if you are interested in having this rack or any other size/style made for you.  Thanks

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

That looks awesome. I love the drawers.

-Clay

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.