Advanced Search

WE Stone Racks for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell WE Stone Racks for Sale

This topic contains 63 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Mark76 08/13/2017 at 2:23 am.

Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Author

Anarchy84
    Participant

I recently purchased a stone rack from Marc and I’ve got to say it’s pretty great. I coupled it with a deep Sterilite storage container as seen in the photos below. This is a perfect solution for avoiding cross-contamination on my strops, and for keeping dust off the stones / leather.

Thanks again, Marc!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      2 users thanked author for this post.

MarcH
      Participant

I just mailed out four more small base racks, (5-1/2″ X 8″) with 16 wood pegs to Forum regular sksharp.  He wanted to take the modular storage route.  He has his stone collection compartmentalized in five multiple small racks.  His small size sharpening station, as he described it, has narrow shelves above it so he lacks the space to place one large rack.  He’ll take the rack with the stone progression he’s using at the time, down from the shelf.  Then as he moves on he’ll swap it out for the next rack holding the stones he needs next.  This is his most efficient way to work with his small sharpening area. He says this will also help prevent cross contamination by segregating the stones by types.

Thank you sksharp.

Marc

2 users thanked author for this post.

sksharp
        Participant

I recently received some stone racks from MarcH and they are great. They look good and are a great organizing tool, a real space saver and keep the stones secure and easily accessible. Great job MarcH and thank you.

Attachments:
          You must be logged in to view attached files.
          1 user thanked author for this post.

Mark76

Very nice again, Marc! I enjoy my one a lot.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge
            Japanese Knife Reviews: my blog about Japanese kitchen knives

1 user thanked author for this post.
          Viewing 4 posts - 61 through 64 (of 64 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.