Advanced Search

W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Recent Forums Main Forum Pass Around and Buy / Sell / Trade Want to Sell W.E. Rack-Its Stone Holders for Sale

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 206 total)
  • Author
    dfazulak
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 4

Just wanted to leave a little review of this rack.  I’m proud to say that Marc told me I was his first paying customer and believe me it was well worth it.  The quality is top notch, he made mine with aluminum rod inserts, the contrast between the aluminum and wood looks great.  Everything is in alignment and there is not one rod out of place.  I couldn’t be happier and for $65 shipped it’s a steal.  I had a bunch of questions for Marc and he answered my emails within one hour of me sending them.  Marc couldn’t be anymore professional and courteous.  I also asked him a stropping question and his detailed answer was much appreciated.  Thank you Marc for the great product and your contributions to this forum.  For any of you looking for a way to store your stones in a professional handcrafted manner, look no further this is it.  Excellent job Marc!!!

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Scooter
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

I am interested in ordering a small rack with aluminum posts. Please let me know how!

Thanks,

Scott

Marc H
    • Topics: 74
    • Replies: 2735

I am interested in ordering a small rack with aluminum posts. Thanks, Scott

Thank you for your interest Scott. I am sending you a PM now.

Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Tlswart
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

I am interested in ordering a small rack with aluminum posts. I am not in a hurry but do want one.

Terry

Marc H

I am interested in ordering a small rack with aluminum posts. Terry

Thank you Terry, I’ll send you a PM

Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Scooter
    Participant
    • Replies: 2

My WE Stone Rack was delivered yesterday.  MarcH is great to work with.  I ordered this last Wednesday, he built it and shipped it Friday & I recieved it Monday morning!  WOW!  I ordered the small with aluminum posts.  It not only looks great but it keeps my work area neat & organized.  I highly recommend both MarcH and his rack to anyone looking for a storage system for your stones!

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mac
    Participant
    • Replies: 8

interested in large aluminum​ post, please pm

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

My stone rack from Marc arrived on Friday while I was out so it was waiting for me on my desk when I came in this morning. I love it! My desk is always a disaster, partly because of all the stones and strops I have lying around. This makes it much better. The build quality is really good. Marc was quick and the pricing is very reasonable. I definitely recommend it. Here are a few pics I snapped this morning:

Stone-Holder-1
    Stone-Holder-2

-Clay

Attachments:
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Clay, you should so offer this as an accessory… just sayin’. Marc that looks phenominal, great job!!

I wonder if the posts could be installed on an angle and the rack could be installed on a wall? Clear up some table space hehe

Marc H

I wonder if the posts could be installed on an angle and the rack could be installed on a wall? Clear up some table space hehe

Good idea Josh, I’ll get on a prototype. Thanks,

Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Clay, you should so offer this as an accessory… just sayin’. Marc that looks phenominal, great job!! I wonder if the posts could be installed on an angle and the rack could be installed on a wall? Clear up some table space hehe

I’m willing if Marc is up for it.

-Clay

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

I think it’s a great idea!

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Marc H

Here’s how it works. The racks are semi-custom made. You tell me how many WE Stones/Paddle Pairs you want to have rack space for and what types of stones/paddles you use, (for instance: wet-stones are much thicker than say Glass Lapping Film Plates or Strops so wet-stones require more space between them so as not to touch). I’ll layout your rack to the space dimension and peg count you request and give you the price. I space the pegs evenly to accommodate your thickest stones in any position so you can change the order and placement of the stones to fit your needs and are not required to always keep them in the same positions. (Custom layouts can be done.) The base size is chosen to accommodate the number of peg pairs you need. I will use the smallest base that your layout will work with. The wood base is oiled Bamboo. You have a choice of aluminum or wood pegs. Aluminum peg racks are more expensive than wood peg racks both in materials and shipping therefore priced accordingly. The racks are shipped directly to you, fully assembled. The price includes shipping. After you receive the rack and approve of it you pay me. Payment is by personal check or PayPal. If it’s not to your liking I’ll make it right. Any simple custom touches or modifications you want will be reflected in the pricing.

If you are interested in ordering a rack please send me a Private Message, (PM), by clicking the yellow balloon or the envelope under my avatar.

Thanks, Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Marc H

Sm-18-Posts

I’m offering three sizes: Small (18 Stones -9 pairs), Med (32 Stones- 16 pairs) and Large (56 Stones- 28 pairs) with either wood posts or aluminum posts. The price is delivered, it includes all packing and shipping. Small: wood posts $25 / alum posts $30 Medium: wood posts $40 / alum posts $50 Large: wood posts $50 / alum $65 I am willing to make whatever size or configuration you need. 

Lg-56-Stones
    Med-32-Stones

Sm-18-Posts

Thanks,

Marc

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
    Marc H

Sm-18-Posts

I’m offering three sizes: Small (18 Stones -9 pairs), Med (32 Stones- 16 pairs) and Large (56 Stones- 28 pairs) with either wood posts or aluminum posts. The price is delivered, it includes all packing and shipping. Small: wood posts $25 / alum posts $30 Medium: wood posts $40 / alum posts $50 Large: wood posts $50 / alum $65 I am willing to make whatever size or configuration you need.

Thanks, Marc

Med-32-Stones

Marc
    (MarcH's Rack-Its)

Attachments:
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 206 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.