Advanced Search

WEPS/knife pictures on Instagram

Recent Forums Main Forum Knife Photos WEPS/knife pictures on Instagram

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

As you may know, quite a few photos of the WE and knives sharpened are posted on Twitter with a link to Instagram (where the photos are located). I thought it might be interesting to post these on the forum, too. So, using a combination of Twitter, Instagram, Evernote and IFTTT (If this, then that) – yes I’m becoming a social media expert  – I manage to saved the links to Evernote and then copy them here.

My question is: do you like this and would you like me to continue to do this? Also, if anybody has tips for posting the complete Instagram photos here, rather than a link, I think it would add more value. Anyone who knows how to do this?

Instagram photo 1

Instagram photo 2

Instagram photo 3

Instagram photo 4

Instagram photo 5

Instagram photo 6

Instagram photo 7

Instagram photo 8

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

This is what it would look like if I’d post the pictures directly rather than the links. But this is rather a lot of work, since Instagram does not seem allow direct links to photos, and I am not going to do this very often. So if anybody has a trick…

And also, please let me know whether you want me to continue posting links. I’ve had only one reply until know and it is a bit of work.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Ski bum
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 13

Thank you for taking the time to post these pics. Many people view this forum while researching the wicked edge system. Pictures are proof of what this system is capable of producing. If posting pictures was made easier, a lot more members would do so, myself included.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.