Advanced Search

New blog

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat New blog

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have started a new blog on sharpening with the Wicked Edge. I basically write most of the posts for myself, to learn sharpening with the Wicked Edge. But perhaps my learning can help others again or be a source of inspiration, so I’d like to share the posts with the rest of the world. But be prepared for errors and newbie mistakes. I gladly discuss the contents of the blog on this forum or on WordPress.

The first installment of posts is on creating a convex edge using the WEPS. The second installment, on stropping with diamond compounds, is soon to follow.

Enjoy!
    Mark.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Lukas Pop
    Participant
    • Topics: 10
    • Replies: 109

Great work Mark! My WEPS is on the way, so I am looking forward to try your method number 2 🙂 Hope to see more installments!
    All the best
    Lukas

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Hi guys,

Just wanted to let you know that I have started a new blog on sharpening with the Wicked Edge. I basically write most of the posts for myself, to learn sharpening with the Wicked Edge. But perhaps my learning can help others again or be a source of inspiration, so I’d like to share the posts with the rest of the world. But be prepared for errors and newbie mistakes. I gladly discuss the contents of the blog on this forum or on WordPress.

The first installment of posts is on creating a convex edge using the WEPS. The second installment, on stropping with diamond compounds, is soon to follow.

Enjoy!
    Mark.

Hey Mark,

Thank you for posting, really nicely done! Great documentation.

-Clay

Leo James Mitchell
    Participant
    • Topics: 64
    • Replies: 687

By exploring the many paths, one often finds the right one for himself! 😉
    Well done Mark! You have helped many to develop a fine convex edge.

Cheers
    Leo

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.