Advanced Search

MODS!!! Lets see em!!

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance MODS MODS!!! Lets see em!!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 427

Wow Tom!! Didn’t know that’s where Midwest Knifemaker Supply got it from!! I got it from here… still, I’d rather support MKS they have been very good to me :)

No one has been good to me  ( we need smiley faces )

Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Hey Bill, how do you get those big smileys in WordPress?

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

Bill, if you want someone to be nice to you, I’d lose that bummer of an avatar.  LOL

I agree, we ought to have smiley faces.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Bill, if you want someone to be nice to you, I’d lose that bummer of an avatar. LOL I agree, we ought to have smiley faces.

That Avatar is cute.. he has a smiley face… I”ve had him for at least 15 years.

I could use this one… Its an innocent little boy with his Evil Twin as his shadow….I use it on another forum and it is about 10 years old.  I’ve had my screen name since 1990. ( That’s a long but interesting story )

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey Bill, how do you get those big smileys in WordPress?

How???

snatch and grab… ( cut and paste )

look for ( smiley face free clip art ).. find the one you want ( the size you want ). hover over it with your curser  ( right click then copy ) then come here and activate the curser in a post where you want the smiley ( then right click and paste ) easy peasy

Bill aka ET

Mark76
    Participant

It works!

Mark76
    Participant

Oop, I didn’t know it was gonna be this big 😀

Anonymous
    Inactive

It works!

It works!

Of course it worked… AS Ive said.. IM not just a pretty face.   I also said look at the size to determine what size you want.. there are millions of free smileys on the internet, and they reside there 24/7 so their URL is active all the time…  Smug mug is an internet active host.. all those photos on the internet reside on someone’s active server.

You could make a folder in smug mug and upload your favorite smileys to that folder, and when appropriate, go to that folder, copy the URL and post it anywhere on the internet. IN smug mug you could also change the size instantly by selecting the size variable you want, from thumb nail to XXX large.

[/quote]

Anonymous
    Inactive

20151229_175738

1 user thanked author for this post.
    tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

Hey Bill:  Does your USB software let you go to full-screen mode?  My Celestron does and I almost always use it that way.  You lose a bit of the top and bottom of the image, but it’s worth it.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Tom, I am only interested in the edge, I can manipulate the software anyway I like… from viewing a portion of the blade, to the whole blade. Because of your video, I made it my mission to get my microscope to work, or get one that does work with Windows 10 / 64 bit.   I am not using the software that came with the microscope ( even though it says  compatible with WIN and Mac… the software also only came with the Chinese version of user manual ) it does not work for Windows 10. What do you want for 20 dollars. LOL…

I did however spend 2000 dollars so I could learn Chinese ( Mandarin ), just to get my 20 dollar scope to work….  🙂

感謝湯姆,鼓舞人心的視頻,使用顯微鏡使變得容易最好刪除 toothiness 法案 aka ET 的問候

I am actually using the software that came with my windows 10  / 64 bit Logitech webcam… but using the 20 dollar microscope as the device. It also does capture stills and video. I use it to check the burr, and to remove the toothiness with as little steel removal as possible… it works great on my High Def. 24 inch Monitor.

Thanks again for your inspiring video.

Bill aka ET

Anonymous
    Inactive

Toothy

Not toothy

Alan
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 206

Hey guys,

I made a video of my Gen 3 Pro Modifications. You can check it out here if you want.

Alan

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I added something 🙂

20160211_132550

20160212_000344

Readheads
    Participant
    • Topics: 32
    • Replies: 308

ET… can you post the exact part number for your $20 scope ?

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.