Advanced Search

MODS!!! Lets see em!!

Recent Forums Main Forum Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance MODS MODS!!! Lets see em!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    Lance Waller
    Participant
    • Topics: 23
    • Replies: 138

Looking to see what mods you guys have done to your WEPS. Lets see what ya got!

Lance Waller
    Participant

Alrighty then…. :dry:

SHVentus
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 64

cricket, cricket, cricket,………………………………….

CliffCurry
    Participant
    • Topics: 42
    • Replies: 461

Should have replied sooner. Its a great topic, actually so good I think it needs its own category on the forum. A special spot to show and discuss ongoing tweaks, adjustments, changes, & personal touches we all do to this amazing system. I have several just to the L bracket alone that have made a huge difference in the sharpening experience for me.

As soon as I can Id be happy to share some photos etc. An indepth breakdown of whats been done, how & why, could be invaluable to the new & old hand alike. B)

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Inspired by Cliff Curry… 😉

Pinkfloyd
    Participant
    • Topics: 22
    • Replies: 208

I agree with Cliff a separate Category to quickly find all the ideas you guys have come up with

Lance Waller
    Participant

Dude…..I’ve seen every one of your vids already! lol 😉 Yours were some of the ones I watched that helped me make a decision to buy a WEPS.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

I agree with Cliff a separate Category to quickly find all the ideas you guys have come up with

I can do this. I’ll need help finding other posts that belong in the new category, so any participation is welcome :). Are you guys thinking it should be in a whole new category or as a sub-category of something like technique / advanced sharpening strategies?

-Clay

Lance Waller
    Participant

I can do this. I’ll need help finding other posts that belong in the new category, so any participation is welcome :). Are you guys thinking it should be in a whole new category or as a sub-category of something like technique / advanced sharpening strategies?[/quote]
    I’d say a whole other category. I’ve seen lots of post today with people’s mods. Should be lots of material to add. 🙂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant
    • Topics: 47
    • Replies: 456

Here she is, prepped and ready for powder coat.

Don’t bust my chops too hard 😉

Josh
    Participant
    • Topics: 89
    • Replies: 1672

Don’t busy my chops too hard 😉

That’s awesome! You work at a machine shop?!

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant

That’s awesome! You work at a machine shop?![/quote]

Thanks man! No, no access to a machine shop. Did it all on my front porch actually.

Steven N. Bolin
    Participant

That’s awesome! You work at a machine shop?![/quote]

I’m actually considering playing around with some Plasti-Dip before I send it off to get powder coated. I just discovered that stuff a few days ago and I LOVE IT!! Been Plasti-dipping nearly everything I get my hands on. Haha. 🙂

CliffCurry
    Participant

Clay, you are da man! B)

I’d think there is enough material to cover under Customization, tweaks, & modifications to warrant it’s own category(Edit: Just got home and checked the index listing, perhaps it could merge well with “Sharpener and Accessory Maintenance”? Something like Sharpener Maintenance & Customization? Just thoughts…

Really would be great to post without wondering “where should I stick this?” :woohoo:

Should be an overall benefit to everyone involved. We all love the system so much, having a spot dedicated to sharing possible enhancements is very exciting! Thanks so much!!

I am sure I’m not the only one that checks photos and videos for unique features people have added. :whistle:

CliffCurry
    Participant

Custom powder coating would be baller! The plasti-dip is tempting as well. I can for see some jacked up, tricked out, custom powder coated setups coming down the line around here soon!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 291 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.