Advanced Search

Like a kid on Christmas morning…

Recent Forums Main Forum Welcome Mat Like a kid on Christmas morning…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Mike B
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

Holy Cow… This is killing me.  Multiple times a day, I check my email to see if my WE Gen3 Pro 2017 sharpener is being shipped.  I can not wait.  I’m looking forward to receiving it and finally being able to consistently sharpen knives.  If I consider all the $$$ that I’ve spent over the years, this will be an incredible investment!

Who else is waiting for their new 2017 model to be delivered?

Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

Hi Mike B, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new Wicked Edge purchase!

I’m not awaiting the arrival of anything form Wicked Edge at the moment, but I do own the pre-2017 generation 3 pro sharpener and it is a great tool. I’m sure you will love the new one as it has several design refinements that make it an even better sharpener than the older model. I would encourage you to ask questions and do some reading on the knowledge base as well as the forum while you await delivery. There are a lot of very knowledgeable and experienced people on the forum and we’re always happy to help new users get their feet wet.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Alan
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 206

Hey Mike.  Welcome to our forum!  Well, I certainly feel your excitement.  I ordered the original Gen 3 Pro when it first was available about 2 years ago or so.  I waited in pain for about 8 weeks to receive it.  It was worth it. 🙂  I have, love, and still use it today.  Last year, I started a little local business of mine to sharpening folks knives, mostly kitchen knives they are.  Still sharpening for folks today now and then.  You are sure to be happy with this sharpener.  Take care now.  Again welcome to our club.

Alan

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum! Yeah, I also recall the time I was waiting for my WE. Congratulations! Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have questions.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

1 user thanked author for this post.
    sksharp
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 408

Welcome

I don’t own the Gen 3 but it wasn’t that long ago I purchased the PP3 and I feel your anticipation from here. I love my purchase more every time I use it. I’m sure you will as well.

Good luck … and don’t be afraid to comment and ask questions when it arrives, a lot of good folks on here.

Mike B
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 2

I’m receiving a package from Hollowpoint LLC… must be Christmas in July!!

Anarchy84
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 61

I too am awaiting my 2017 Gen 3 Pro. I just ordered about a week ago, so I still have 2-3 weeks to wait, but the anticipation is half the fun. I’ve been watching videos and reading forums as much as possible so I (kind of) know what I’m doing when it gets here.

Be sure to share your first impressions! I will have to live vicariously through you for a bit.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.