Advanced Search

Knife will not stay in holder

Recent Forums Main Forum Techniques and Sharpening Strategies Knife will not stay in holder

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kmcghee
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 0

So I emailed WickedEdge direct with this question but they did not respond, so maybe someone here knows. Knife sharpener is about a year old, worked great but now when we put knives in, they just work loose no matter how tight you clamp them, any ideas?

Organic
    Participant
    • Topics: 17
    • Replies: 929

Welcome to the forum kmcghee!

Can you tell us a bit more about your setup? Which model of Wicked Edge sharpener do you have? Is this happening to knives that you’ve been able to clamp successfully on prior occasions? If you could post a photo of the problem that would also be helpful.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

So I emailed WickedEdge direct with this question but they did not respond, so maybe someone here knows. Knife sharpener is about a year old, worked great but now when we put knives in, they just work loose no matter how tight you clamp them, any ideas?

I’m sorry we never got back to your email. I’m investigating why. In the meantime, which model sharpener are you using? Is the issue with specific knives or all knives?

-Clay

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Welcome to the forum, kmcghee! I hope your problem is solved soon.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.