Advanced Search

JULU Knife…

Recent Forums Main Forum Knife Photos JULU Knife…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    cbwx34
    Participant
    • Topics: 57
    • Replies: 1505

A bit off topic… ran across this knife the other day… a “JULU”…

JULU

…bit different… the creator actually posted a video that he was having a bit of financial trouble and needed some help. (Just to be clear… didn’t do a lot of research, but it seemed legit, so got a couple).

Found it to be a fun little knife (and a breeze to touch up in the W.E. as the photo shows)… so thought I’d pass it along.  Just do a search for JULU (or he’s Arizona Bushman on Youtube) if you’re interested.  Even if he didn’t need the help, it’s kind of a fun little knife to work with.

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

That’s a fun little knife indeed. What’s its main purpose?

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

cbwx34
    Participant

That’s a fun little knife indeed. What’s its main purpose?

Obviously patterned after an Ulu… so similar functionality.  The guy who came up with this version does bushcraft… so uses it for that (he has videos on YouTube).

tcmeyer
    Participant
    • Topics: 38
    • Replies: 2095

I didn’t have an appreciation for how small this knife is until I saw him demonstrating it in a You-Tube video.  It really is a dinky little thing, but I guess he intended for it to be a neck-knife.

cbwx34
    Participant

I didn’t have an appreciation for how small this knife is until I saw him demonstrating it in a You-Tube video. It really is a dinky little thing, but I guess he intended for it to be a neck-knife.

Yeah… it is smaller than you’d expect, that’s why I threw a ruler in one of the pics.  It is a neck-knife.

I don’t “bushcraft”… but spent part of the day installing some window shades… used it for opening packages, trimming, some scraping to get things to fit, etc.  Pretty handy little blade.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.