Advanced Search

Backlog uodate

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Backlog uodate

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    jeff williams
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 23

2267 here…hope I get lucky

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 3

#2271 here…

I think it’s a ploy to order more paddles! I already added the ceramics to my WEPS!

It’ll be worth the wait.

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

2306 here! I’m so getting mine on the next batch! I can’t hardly wait, but it will be totally worth it!

Ronald Stenbro
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 9

Please don’t quote me but I think it’s the high 2200’s.

I’ll keep it to myself. Thanks. 🙂

Larry
    Participant
    • Topics: 5
    • Replies: 44

#2235 here. should ship by the 16th I`ve been told. I wonder how often the shipments arrive at WE?

Lucky

jeff williams
    Participant
    • Topics: 1

received an E-mail confirming shipment..should be here Friday…WOO HOO

Ronald Stenbro
    Participant
    • Replies: 9

And you are 2267?

Hmmm… I’m 2207 and I haven’t gotten any emails.

Marion
    Participant
    • Replies: 41

I’m 2169 and haven’t recieved any email…

Of course I did note in my order to hold my order and ship it complete, meaning the missing ceramics.

I do hope that means pack my order and leave it open till the missing part arrives as oposed to ship all other inventory and move me to the end of the stack.

Of course that is just CRAZY Paranoid talk.:blink:

David
    Participant

Clay, do you know what order number you’ll be reaching with this batch?

Please don’t quote me but I think it’s the high 2200’s.[/quote]

My apologies for quoting you, but once it’s online, its out here forever!

Did #2271 make it under the wire (burr perhaps in this arena)? I got a weekend in the woods coming up in Oct and I want to see how a really sharp skinning knife works compared to just a sharp one.

LOL, also just bought two mosin-nagents complete with bayonets… never sharpened a bayonet before….

Doug Williams
    Participant
    • Replies: 43

Let’s go hunting. Fix Bayonets! As a former Marine, that gave me a laugh. But you know…my grandfather shot a boar that then rushed him and gave him a nasty wound before he managed to butt stroke it and then finish it with another round (he had a bolt action 8mm). So maybe bayonets should be standard hunting gear whenever you are hunting boar, bear, or anything that might rush you.

Dan
    Participant
    • Replies: 84

How ’bout one of those under-barrel ‘masterkey’ shotguns? That’d make a rather awesome charge-stopper loaded with double-aught, I’d think.

David
    Participant

oh for God’s sake!! The MNs are for the kids to learn on! Hunting is with a Remmy 700 (sub MOA). Or an M1A (a bit less than 2 MOA), Or a Saiga 12. I’m just adding the bayonets to the things to get sharp list if they fit. LOL, I just found my mum’s Girl Scout knife which dates back to the 1950’s which just got added to the list. Not sure what she’ll do with it once its scary sharp.

Dan
    Participant
    • Replies: 84

If she’s like my mom? Cut herself. lol

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

Clay, do you know what order number you’ll be reaching with this batch?

Please don’t quote me but I think it’s the high 2200’s.[/quote]

My apologies for quoting you, but once it’s online, its out here forever!

Did #2271 make it under the wire (burr perhaps in this arena)? I got a weekend in the woods coming up in Oct and I want to see how a really sharp skinning knife works compared to just a sharp one.

LOL, also just bought two mosin-nagents complete with bayonets… never sharpened a bayonet before….[/quote]

Hey there – please call the office 877-616-9911 and check. Either Bob or Kay can tell you for sure. I’m away at hunting camp now 🙂

-Clay

Marion
    Participant
    • Replies: 41

Well, I just got the group email. I guess I have to wait till October, as I have both sets of stones that are on back order…:(

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.