Advanced Search

Backlog uodate

Recent Forums Main Forum Suggestion Box Backlog uodate

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • Author
    John Herron
    Participant
    • Topics: 9
    • Replies: 39

Hi pinkfloyd74 I make specialty tools for Old Car restoration and have had my Re-sellers have tools when I am out/behind with tooling problems or lack of basic supplies.
    I don’t keep track of what they have in stock, I just know when they are out,they call me.
    I think its normal in smaller business that make specialty tools.
    Thanks Jdee

darcy
    Participant
    • Topics: 1
    • Replies: 15

I’m going to give Clay a chance to ship based on the date in the latest email considering it is so close to the ship date. However, should they not hit that date then I will cancel my order as well. I’m not sure if I will stick with the WE and maybe try the Apex instead.

Hopefully, everything is in order for hitting the deadline. I’m sure the WE is a good product but my patience will have run out by this time.

wickededge
    Keymaster
    • Topics: 123
    • Replies: 2938

How can a reseller have the product in stock, not the Manufacturer?

Jdee is right. Sometimes the dealers don’t sell as quickly as we do and so they have items still in stock when we sell out. Depending on their volume, they might still have units from earlier in the year.

-Clay

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 23

I opted to order from oldawan.com – very easy to work with (I asked him to confirm my order via text on my cell phone and send tracking info via email). It comes in tomorrow; coincidently, a box from gpknives should be on the back porch to keep the WEPS company while I’m at work!

Oldawan seems like a quality dealer. Honest, and there was about 12 hours from credit card charge to the first shipping confirmation.

darcy
    Participant

I have not received an updated email with a different date so I’m expecting to have my WE ship tomorrow per the latest email. I hope that I that will not be disappointed again… Most of my knives are in need of a good sharpening.

Good luck to everyone who has been waiting so long and may you receive your shipping confirmation tomorrow!

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

Im going crazy here! Every email I have received the last two days I open right away thinking outd going to be the one telling me that my order has shipped… No such luck though. 🙁 Hopefylly everything is still in schedule for then to ship it to me no later than tomorrow!

wickededge
    Keymaster

Im going crazy here! Every email I have received the last two days I open right away thinking outd going to be the one telling me that my order has shipped… No such luck though. 🙁 Hopefylly everything is still in schedule for then to ship it to me no later than tomorrow!

David,
    I just checked with the shipping crew and yours is shipping today! You’ll probably get your email and tracking number in the next couple of hours.
    –Clay

-Clay

darcy
    Participant

Lucky man David!:) Hopefully Clay has good news for me as well!

wickededge
    Keymaster

Lucky man David!:) Hopefully Clay has good news for me as well!

Darcy,
    You’re on the list for first thing tomorrow though I’d better get off the forum and back to QC so that it will happen 🙂
    –Clay

-Clay

darcy
    Participant

Thanks for the update Clay! 🙂 I could not be happier to hear that!

David
    Participant
    • Topics: 14
    • Replies: 47

Wahoo!! BTW Clay, that knife you sharpened up for me is crazy sharp! Every time I go to cut something with it I am amazed at how well it cuts. And the mirror on the bevel is almost so shiny I dont want to use the thing. Thanks again!

wickededge
    Keymaster

Wahoo!! BTW Clay, that knife you sharpened up for me is crazy sharp! Every time I go to cut something with it I am amazed at how well it cuts. And the mirror on the bevel is almost so shiny I dont want to use the thing. Thanks again!

Glad to hear it 🙂 Just stuck the label on your box meeself!

-Clay

Solomon Rosenzweig
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 3

Still waiting….still lurking quietly in the dull knife dark. Is it my turn yet?

wickededge
    Keymaster

Still waiting….still lurking quietly in the dull knife dark. Is it my turn yet?

Hey Solomon,
    What is your order number?
    –Clay

-Clay

Scott Babineaux
    Participant
    • Topics: 4
    • Replies: 80

don’t know about Solomon but mine is 2452!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 173 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.