Advanced Search

Added to my Field / Sport system

Recent Forums Main Forum Added to my Field / Sport system

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    driwash2
    Participant
    • Topics: 7
    • Replies: 15

I have been busy reading about all the great things members have done to fine tune there systems.  Bought the F/S about a week age with Diamond stones 100-1000 and 1200/1600 ceramic stones also the 5-3.5 strops.  Sure has been a real eye opener.  Up-Grades are c-clamp, boots for the hiem joints on the arms, wet/ dry 1500-2500 grit polishing strips, angle gauge, paints tape rolled on to pen, eraser for ceramic stone cleaning, knife sharpening table log, o-ring on rods to set edge, two small bottles of alcohol spray and anti skid pad to place base on to table.   It all fits into the Wickededge F/S case, so I will have everything I need in one package.

This is an amazing system, not like I have to tell any of you.  I have learned so much from reading watching the videos on the site and forum.   I have a lot more to learn but that will come with time and use of the system

Thank you all for sharing all your tips and knowledge on the forum.

Attachments:
    6 users thanked author for this post.
    Alan
    Participant
    • Topics: 15
    • Replies: 206

Very nice!  Always is nice to see photos of how other folks customize their WEPS systems.  Looks like you also added a jeweler’s loupe.  I’m amazed you fit all that in such a small case.  Nice sharpener you have there.

Alan

1 user thanked author for this post.
    driwash2
    Participant

Very nice! Always is nice to see photos of how other folks customize their WEPS systems. Looks like you also added a jeweler’s loupe. I’m amazed you fit all that in such a small case. Nice sharpener you have there.

I forgot about the jewelry loupe, thank you, it took some time figure out the placement for all the items.  Have sharpened 10 knives so far and all of them are scary sharp, thank you Wicked Edge.

Bayo
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 1

Great setup! What boots do you have on the ball joints?

driwash2
    Participant

Great setup! What boots do you have on the ball joints?

Thank you, the boots are for R/C car axel boots, you can find  them on eBay.  They were not not my idea, I saw them on here in the tips section.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.