Advanced Search

100 grit worn out.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Roman
    Participant
    • Topics: 3
    • Replies: 20

Update.

WE helped. Sorry, cannot go through details.

Stay sharp.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

🙂

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

1 user thanked author for this post.
    SalisburySam
    Participant
    • Topics: 0
    • Replies: 15

Yes, Bob Oldawan does indeed sell WE today and it is from him that I got my ProPack2, case, angle measuring device, loupe, longer rods, and most recently the 1500-grit/glass handles and 6-micron diamond lapping films.  Bob has been a delight to do business with both in sharing his experience and counsel, and in quickly and accurately fulfilling my orders.  While his website Oldawan.com is pretty thorough, it is sometimes better to email or call for some of the smaller parts and accessories…chances are he’ll have them as he did with the 6-micron lapping film when WE was showing “out of stock.”  For me, Oldawan is one of those highly-treasured vendors who through wonderful customer service gets my business every time.

4 users thanked author for this post.
    Mark76
    Participant
    • Topics: 179
    • Replies: 2760

Yeah, I never shopped at Oldawan, but I hear good things about their customer service. And then there are sellers who even have their own handles made, like Jende Industries. (Disclaimer: I don’t know whether they actually sell stones, but I got a custom handle from them for use with their lapping films.) I guess that as WE are getting bigger, more third parties are making accessories, which I think is a good thing for both us, users, and WE themselves.

Molecule Polishing: my blog about sharpening with the Wicked Edge

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.